Hundreds of Thousands Of Shoppers Can’t Wait To See
What You Have In Store
WHY SELL ON YORMARKET
Join a marketplace with over 100,000 active buyers
Register and list your products
- Register your business for free and create a product catalogue. Get free training on how to run your online business
- YorMarket Agents will help you at every step and fully assist you in taking your business online
Receive orders and sell your product
- Receive daily, weekly and monthly order alerts and process them.
- A credible accounting software is installed for transparency and your books
Package and ship with ease
- Get the professional support you require to grow your business and deliver easily with the YorMarket Dispatch Team
Get payments and grow your business
- Receive payments safely protecting your business growth.
BEST FEES TO START
Affordable, transparent, and secure
It doesn’t cost a thing to list up to 20 items a month, and you only pay after your stuff sells.
It’s just a small percent of the money you earn
Final Value Fee
Here's what you get for your fee:
- A genuine community of over 100,000 shoppers.
- Seller protection and customer support to help you sell your stuff.
See Seller share about their successful on Martfury
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. There are no charges for having an account with Yormarket.
2. Charges are on every sale made on the Yormarket platform:
10% commission on product’s selling price for products ranging between
N$10 – N$150P
N$150 fixed commission on product’s selling price for products ranging between N$1500 – N$10,000 in cost
3. Use clear, good quality images for your products only.
4. Clearly assign product to the most relevant category only, failure to comply will have the product deleted.
5. Only products ready and available within Namibia should be uploaded, it is the seller’s responsibility to mark product out of stock when the product is no longer available. CLICK HERE to view guide on how to update product status (out of stock / in stock)
6. Every order is received via email that the seller signs up with, It is the Seller’s responsibility to ensure an order is fulfilled within 24 hours maximum
7. In terms of delivery of the ordered product(s), seller may choose any of the options below:
Self Delivery: Seller delivers the ordered product to Yormarket’s office / customer’s delivery location
Yormarket’s Delivery Service: Yormarket picks up product from Seller’s location and delivers to the customer’s delivery location.
8. Yormarket is not an online shop but an online marketplace meaning it host several shops, sellers, vendors, manufacturers, etc. The Yormarket platform can have more than one shops/sellers/vendors/manufacturers listing / selling selling the same products at the different prices or the same prices.
9. Yormarket only promotes the sale of PRODUCTS and does not promote brands/businesses. We focus on the sale of the product and will not market the brand or the business. CLICK HERE to learn more on the brand marketing/promotion service
10. Products that are listed on the Yormarket website receives exposure to online shoppers and there is no guarantee given as to when a sale will be made.
11. Yormarket is not obliged to externally market products on external platforms such as social media, etc. but may select any product of choice to externally promote/market.
Still have more questions? Feel free to contact us.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about selling on YorMarket
How do fees work on YorMarket?
Joining and starting a shop on YorMarket is free. There are three basic selling fees: A transaction fee and a payment processing fee.
Once an item sells, there is a 10% transaction fee on the sale price (not including shipping costs). If you accept payments with PayPal, Ewallet or any other payment option, there is also a payment processing fee based on their fee structure.
What do I need to do to create a shop?
It’s easy to set up a shop on YorMarket. Create an YorMarket account (if you don’t already have one), set your shop location and currency, choose a shop name, create a listing, set a payment method (how you want to be paid), and finally set a billing method (how you want to pay your YorMarket fees).
How do I get paid?
Kindly state your preferred options for getting paid, we use EFT, EasyWallet, BlueWallet, Ewallet, Pay Pulse etc
Do I need a credit or debit card to create a shop?
No, a credit or debit card is not required to create a shop. however there are few processes to becoming a verified sellers.
What can I sell on YorMarket?
YorMarket provides a marketplace for basic needs, electronics, educational item, clothing for both Women and Men and of course the kids vendors are not left out. So everyone can sell their products as long as you have it ready to deliver within 24 hours.